The course is a good fit if you want to:
- Quickly come up the curve to understand key concepts and terms
- Understand how companies are approaching ESG and what they need
- Know how to identify the 9 types of greenwashing
- Understand the world of sustainability standards, frameworks and certifications
- Use a maturity matrix to ‘diagnose’ where companies are on the journey
The simple answer is no. A prevalent myth is that it takes a high level of scientific, subject matter, or technical expertise to be effective at advancing sustainability. The Foundations Course is designed to teach you what you need to know to pivot, without technical expertise.
If you already have technical expertise, the course will provide you with what you need to know to position yourself within the broader ESG and sustainability landscape.