PIVOT is a good fit if you:
- Want to understand how to strategically break into the industry.
- Want to leverage your skills and experience to pivot into sustainability.
- Need to understand how to position and clearly communicate your offer.
- Believe you can scale your positive impact by helping companies improve their environmental, social and governance (ESG).
- You embrace the principles of sustainability.
Professionals who have benefited from the program are from:
- Advertising + Media
- Accounting + Finance
- Business Analytics
- International Development
- Marketing + Communications
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management
- Public Policy
- PIVOT meets weekly for 75 minutes for 8 weeks. The first 6 weeks are structured lessons and discussion and the last two sessions are for workshopping concepts developed during the program.
- You will have access to our Knowledge Center and Community where you will find primers, videos and other resources on particular ESG-related topics.
- You will have weekly assignments designed to help you move from confusion to clarity and action.
- Alternate week meetings take place with your Accountability Partner who is also participating in the Accelerator.
Session recordings and transcripts are made available after the completion of each session.
In addition to one 75-minute class each week for 8 weeks, there will be assignments and outside work that will take 1 to 3 hours per week.
There are no certifications, degrees, or special training required. Only a willingness to learn and support of the principles of environmental and social responsibility.
We offer a full money-back guarantee until the start of the second week.
If you complete one session or fewer and would like a refund, email [email protected] and provide your name and email used to register.